Terms & Conditions
This is very important, please read carefully booking, reservation, and deposit & cancelation policy:
A deposit of 50% of the total price is due with your reservation. Final payments are due before the departure & before check in or check in time, we also accept bookings from minors; however we do require the signature of either both the parents or the legal guardian on both, reservation form and liability waiver.
The prices quoted are for payment by - CASH, DRAFT, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, PAYMENT LINK the tour price is payable to Mention Bank Account in conversion mail, Confirm booking only advance deposit. Prices are quoted in Rupees.
Deposit advance & Reply same conversion mail your deposit amount detail & member name, contact no then you will receive a confirmation by email followed by an Information Email with detailed information regarding our contact information, Location etc.
* Bonfire available in Evening (1or 2 bonfire for all groups in camp)
* Cliff jumping (Only Shivpuri Rafting & Marine Drive trip) (20 to 25 fit height)
* Rock Climbing / Rappelling site (20 to 25 fit Rock height)
* Child below 5 years of age complimentary without extra bed.
* Child 6-14 year Camping only with extra bed 75% of audit cost.
* Check-in 11 am and Check-out after Breakfast. Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
* Rafting allow only above 14 to under 50 yrs complete physically/Mentally fit, any under treatment, Fracture etc Rafting not allowed.
* Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.
Cancellation notice - The cancellation Policy rules will be applied on your advance booking amount. From arrival/Departure date.
• given 21 days in advance - 100% refund
• given 15 days in advance - 75% refund
• given 10 days in advance - 50% refund
• given 6 days in advance - 25% refund
• given less than 6 days in advance - no refund
• Cancellation refund will be processed in 7 working days.
Health and Fitness Requirements
Participants must be in good health and in a good physical condition. It is vital that participants with medical problems make them known to us well before departure. If you suffer from severe muscular, chest, heart or bronchial disorders, or if you are a severe asthmatic, or have high blood pressure, you are strongly advised not allowed participating. Our trips generally take place in remote areas where there is little or no access to normal medical services or hospital facilities for serious problems. All responsibility of the participant.
Back Packs or safari bags only, a pair of good quality and comfortable Sports Shoes (must already be in use for min.10 days), 2 pairs of Cotton Socks, Slippers, a Torch, Cap, Trek suit, 1 pair of shorts, 3 Pairs of Comfortable and sturdy wear for change, a jacket and pullover During winters). Water Sack, Toilet accessories, Light and nourishing Snacks, Diary and Pen, Personal Medicine, Camera/Binoculars.
As consideration for being permitted by Ganga Valley adventure Tour and Travels to participate in these activities and use its facilities. I hereby agree that I, my heirs, personal or legal representatives or any member of my family/Group will not make ‘a claim against or sure Ganga Valley adventure Tour and Travels or any of its affiliated organizations (or the supplies of any of the facilities or equipment will use in these activities) for injury or other acts, however caused. I hereby agree release Ganga Valley adventure Tour and Travels and any of its affiliated organizations from and against any and all liability arising out of or contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between myself and Ganga Valley adventure Tour and Travels and/or its affiliated organizations and sign it on my own free will.
we strongly recommend that you protect yourself, Valuable items Cash etc. and your baggage with a short term traveler insurance policy makes your policy Agent. Baggage is carried entirely is your own risk, Ganga Valley adventure Tour and Travels assume no liability what so ever for damage, loss or delay property beyond not our control.
Don’t Bathing, Swimming in Ganga River, Don’t go to the near Ganga river/Any other River, Out of the camp area, Very large tides & waves, Very deep inside River, Don’t go to the River side, The risks in everything in life are injury, Permanent injury and death.
Knowing and Voluntary Execution
I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I am aware that these are a release Ganga Valley Adventure Tour and Travels and/or its affiliated organizations and sign it on my own free will.
*I have read and agree to the conditions.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreements or the making performance or interpretation there of shall be settled in Tehri Garhwal under jurisdiction of district court of Tehri Garhwal Uttrakhand.