» Terms & Conditions
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver's T.A. & Service Tax will be paid
- Full & Final payments to be made before journey.
- Agencies are authorized to change the tour program under
- During the complete journey period, all risks to life and/or
luggage property of the passengers would be to his/their own
- We are committed to provide the services as per the contract of
the package tours under normal circumstances only. In case of road
blocking due to landside or any other natural disaster etc. we shall
not be responsible for any refund of fare. If a passenger chooses to
proceed further on his/their own in such a situation, we will not be
responsible for their action.
- If the passengers return back before time according to agreement,
by their own wish, no refund of amount will be there.
- List of passengers/ Name of Family members, for L.T.C purpose if
it is required, will be issued separately.
- Disputes, if any, would be subject to the Distt Tehari Gharwal
- Booking will be confirmed only after the advance payment is made.
- Any meal, activity or service that has not been availed by the
client, will not be adjusted in the package cost.
- Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any
reduction in the number of persons.
- We reserve the rights of changing the itinerary for smooth
operations or to enhance the guest experience. In case of
alternation, omission due to reasons beyond our control (although
every effort would be made to provide the services as per the
schedule) will not be liable for any claims. We will not be held
responsible for any loss, damage, accident, death, injury etc; of
- Package & cost is based on a minimum strength of
- Type of accommodation for nights/days as specified in chosen
- To and Fro travel by transport as by Guest/client.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing, excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- We will not be responsible for your personal belongings like
mobile/camera/watch & any other.
- You will not be able to avail this package in case you are
undergoing any medical treatment (like Diabetes, High & low
Blood pressure, Vertigo, Asthma, Heart problem, etc.).
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for
accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons.
Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their
home country. Baggage & personal property/s at all times are at
the client's risk.
- Twin/Triple sharing accommodation in tents.
- All hygienic meals during the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Rafting with all safety equipment and Professional River guides.
- Rafting, Trekking, Excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- All adventure activities as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all places and monuments (if applicable) as
specified in the itinerary.
- Any increase in the govt. taxes leading to an increase in the
land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure and
escalation of taxes as are applicable.
- Expenses and services of a personal nature - telephone calls,
meals, refreshments and snacks not specified in camp, room service,
parking, insurance, laundry and porterage.
- Any service not mentioned under heading "Tour Cost Includes"
and the itinerary.
* Bonfire available in
Evening (1or 2 bonfire for all groups in camp)
* Cliff jumping (Only Shivpuri Rafting &
Marine Drive trip) (20 to 25 fit height)
* Rock Climbing / Rappelling site (20 to
25 fit Rock height)
* Complimentary for children below 5 years
(without extra bed)
* Children between 5-10 yrs get a 50%
discount (without extra bed)
* Total decided package cost will not be
affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.
Back Packs or safari bags only, a pair of good quality and comfortable
Sports Shoes (must already be in use for min.10 days), 2 pairs of Cotton
Socks, Slippers, a Torch, Cap, Trek suit, 1 pair of shorts, 3 Pairs of
Comfortable and sturdy wear for change, a jacket and pullover During
winters). Water Sack, Toilet accessories, Light and nourishing Snacks,
Diary and Pen, Personal Medicine, Camera/Binoculars.
We recommend our clients to take travel insurance for their travel
Cancellations made beyond 30 days will qualify for a full refund after
deducting bank/credit card charges if applicable. Thereafter, refund
shall be made as follows:
50% of the total amount charged if canceled 2 Weeks prior the trip
75% of the total amount charged if canceled 1 Week prior the trip
100% Cancellation charge in if canceled less than 1 week of
travel/postponement of the trip / no show.