Useful Information School Summer Camp
Shivpuri is only 16 km away from Rishikesh, Uttaranchal on NH 58 (242 kms from Delhi or 5½ hrs). It is well connected to Delhi by a highly motorable road via Meerut, Roorki, Haridwar and Rishikesh. A 24X7 taxi service is available both from Haridwar and Rishikesh. The Parking fo rNear camp Rishikesh on Badrinath Road.
Rishikesh, 232 km from Delhi is well connected by highly motorable roads to almost all major cities of India. Dehradun is 47 km from here. Bus services to Rishikesh are available in plenty from Delhi on every 30 minutes from ISBT Kashmiri Gate, Delhi and near ISBT Anand Vihar, Delhi. Rishikesh also offers bus services to almost all nearby major cities. Particularly there are regular services from Haridwar, which is just half-an- hour journey from Rishikesh.
Air : Nearest airport is Jyoligrant about 26 km from Rishikesh.
Rail : Haridwar is well connected by rail from Delhi and have an option between an overnight train and the daily express. Trains like Shatabdi, Jan Shatabdi, Mussoorie Exp. and several others ply up to Haridwar.
Distance From Major Cities Delhi - 242 Kms. » Uttarkashi - 154 kms. » Dehradun - 47 kms. » Kedarnath - 228 kms » Haridwar - 34 kms. » Mussoorie - 85 kms.
Experience sharing and deriving results
Basic Confidence Building
Breaking the barriers
Best Management with Least Resources
Leadership, Motivation and Communication processes
Conflict Management and Assertiveness Development
Hidden Talent Search
Forming manageable small groups from among the program participants from the same organization for carrying out a long duration group activity for days of participation spread over camp scape, identifying group leader, allocating specific tasks and responsibilities and providing reasonable resources for the activity.
Facilitating performance of the activity by merely observing different individuals and group leaders modes-operandi.
Please do not cut trees & destroy rocks
We use LPG for cooking.
Please do not hurt or trap animals.
The green color is for biodegradable waste & the black ones for non-biodegradable waste.
Please avoid using any fire crackers.
Enjoy the sound of river, birds, animals & wind rustling the leaves.
Respect the local people's sentiments, customs & traditions.
When on the jungle safari please maintain silence to avoid disturbing the animals and also to increase the sighting.
Avoid using soap / detergents in the river.
Our toilets & bathing have proper safety tank attachment to prevent direct wash into river.
We only lit our campfires in metal vessels to avoid dirtying the beach & contain the fire.
Package is based on a minimum strength to fit the capacity of transport opted.
Type of accommodation for nights/days as specified in chosen itinerary.
To and Fro travel by transport as opted by client.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
Sightseeing, excursion as specified in the itinerary.
All adventure activities as specified in the itinerary
Entrance fees to all places and monuments (if applicable) as specified in the itinerary.
Services of accompanying Gangavalley camp staff.
All taxes as applicable on date in case of payment by cheque/DD.One FOC teacher one each 12 students.
Price does not include:
- Any increase in the govt taxes leading to an increase in the land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure and or escalation of taxes as are applicable.
- Expenses and services of a personal nature telephone calls, meals, refreshments and snacks not specified in camp, room service, insurance, laundry and porterage.
- Any service not mentioned under heading Tour Cost Includes and the itinerary.
- 50% of the tour cost shall be given on the acceptance and confirmation of all the services and signing of the confirmation letter.
- 50% balance tour cost at the completion camp trip.
- Tour is based on minimum strength of paying PAX as mentioned previously.
- The rates mentioned above are valid only till the Year of the 2010.
- These rates are applicable only for Camp mentioned in the itinerary.
- Remittance of payment will be as per the schedule given.
- All taxes applicable as on date.
- Organizers shall, in no way, be responsible for any mishap if so occurred during entire tour.
Incase of postponement of the tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable as per actual cancellations levied by the suppliers and ground operators. A fresh quote, depending upon the new travel dates will be submitted. Payments received from the corporate will be adjusted against future travel after adjusting the cancellation charges.